I’m Alex, also known as Tonic in some online spaces, and this is my blog.
There’s not going to be any one consistent topic focused in on on this site - I tend to write infrequently and what I’m working on is always changing - but I love Hi-Fi Music, Vinyl Collecting, Retro Computing, Film Photography; I read a lot, eat a lot, and like to build things, so if you like anything on that list, I’m sure you’ll find something that interests you here.
Please use PGP.
What I Carry in my Pockets
Here’s a list of all the stuff I use everyday. C O N S U M E
- A Brown/White Timex Waterbury Chronograph (Gift from Partner)
- A Rakuten Kobo Elipsa (Drawing on it is amazing)
- Cargo Works Shoulder Bag
- Laguoile Rosewood/Bronze Folding Knife
- Wingback Wallet
Octavia Press Hardcover Journal with Blank Pages(Became too bulky for every day carry)
- Midori Dayplanner
- Art of Play Ladymoon/Papercuts Playing Cards (Gift from Partner)
Grado Labs SR80e Prestige Series Headphones (Best Headphones on the Planet)( Still in use at home )
- Nothing ear (1) Bluetooth Headphones
- Rollei 35 T Camera With Ilford HP5+ Film
How this Blog Works
Comments are Webmentions.
- Why does your blog use both the Gregorian Calendar and the French Republican Calendar?
- Because the French Republican Calendar is sick, no further questions
- Why the name “Lagomor.ph”
- The domain came to me in a dream, and I like rabbits.
- Who drew the logo?
- The logo for this blog, and Lagomorph Labs, was drawn by Splathew.